The 2021 fall webinar series Tools and Approaches for Adapting to Climate Change, featured four sessions.
- Managing changing pest pressures. Watch the pests webinar now
- Monitoring and supporting pollinator populations. Watch the pollinator webinar now
- Investigating crop suitability. Watch the crop suitability webinar now
- Agricultural water management. Watch the water webinar now
For more information check out their website:
- changing pest populations
- pollinator populations and crop-climate-pollinator interactions.
- models for on-farm research trials — as weather becomes less predictable
- agricultural water resilience in hotter and drier conditions